These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal Agreement (hereafter, the 'Terms', the 'Rules' or the 'Agreement') between wagedollar.com (the 'Company') and you (the 'Client').
- 1.1. By accepting these Terms, you indicate that you have read, understood, unreservedly agreed and accepted the Terms as well as any other information contained on our website.
- 1.2. The User opening an account on the wagedollar.com website must be of legal age in their country.
- 1.3. The Company assumes no liability for any representations made by the Client which is considered to fall outside the Company’s rules and policies as communicated to the Client. Any misrepresentation made by the Client may constitute a valid and sufficient reason, for terminating the Agreement with immediate effect.
- 1.4. The Company has the right in unilateral order to change, add, rename, or leave unchanged the services provided according to this Agreement. The changes will come into force from the moment of posting the revised Agreement on the website.
- 1.5. The Client agrees to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications.
Rights and obligations of the Client
- 2.1. The Client may make use of all the website features, carry out investment activities, conduct financial transactions, receive profit on their active deposits, participate in an affiliate program.
- 2.2. The Client guarantees that all information he provided according to this Agreement is true, accurate and full in all aspects.
- 2.3. The Client accepts obligations and responsibilities for all possible consequences that may happen as a result of his actions according to with this Agreement.
- 2.4. The Client guarantees that the funds transferred by him to his personal account in the Company are legal, and he has a legal right of ownership and the right to use these funds.
- 2.5. The Client agrees that he will be the only authorized user of the Personal Account Services, will be fully responsible for keeping confidential information and using access data.
- 2.6. The Client undertakes not use two or more interdependent accounts in the Company registered on various persons.
- 2.7. The Client is required to refrain from disclosing confident information to any third persons for access and other information used to identify the Client when making financial transactions and managing a personal account and the funds on it.
- 2.8. The client agrees to be responsible for all actions that result from the use of data to access his personal account.
Rights and obligations of the Company
- 3.1. The company is obliged provide quality services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- 3.2. The company guarantees confidentiality of information and information provided by the Client when opening a personal account and in future relations with the Company.
- 3.3. The Company is not responsible for personal information leakage if the Client accidentally or intentionally has provided access to their account to third parties.
- 3.4. The company guarantees provide the Client with any information about the current state of his personal account or technical issues within 24 hours after receiving a request through the established communication channels.
- 3.5. The Company reserves the right to use the information provided by the Client for sending to the Client newsletters, notifications, emails about updates, but not limited to the above.
- 3.6. The Company is not responsible for incorrectly specified details and payments carried out by invalid details.
- 3.7. The website administration has right to block the accounts of the participants without the possibility of subsequent recovery in case the participant attempts to somehow harm the project (slander, blackmail, attempts to hack the website, spam, etc.)
- 3.8. The Company reserves the right to block the accounts of the participants for the violation of the rules of cooperation with the company as well as the creation of multiple registrations on the website.
- 3.9. wagedollar.com may suspend its operations and obligations to its customers if the company's operations are affected by such factors as: earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, other natural disasters, world economic crises, wars, armed conflicts, terrorist acts, technological disasters, strikes, epidemics or revolutions. In such cases, the company may suspend its operations on the wagedollar.com site.
- 3.10. The Company has the right at its own discretion to suspend or terminate, in whole or in part, the Client’s access to the services of the Company.
Start making money
right now! Create Account
right now! Create Account